The rants of a constantly ticking mind, combined with a mess of reviews and obscure titling methods.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I've acquired a shiny thing

I wouldn't have bothered blogging about this, except they've given me a nice sticker to put places, so here you go:

Joost™

Joost, in case you don't know, is a free TV-over-the-internet system. A bit like all these VoD things that are popping up everywhere, except all in one place and for free. It's very lovely. And also, I've just discovered the wonderous TV programme that is 'The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle... and Friends', a children's TV show in the same sort of style as 'The Pink Panther Show' (lots of shorts in one programme) yet something completely different. I'm actually impressed I've never seen it on British TV (especially when five went through that spate of showing little-shown American cartoons like George of The Jungle and the spin-off Wacky Races cartoon (Penelope Pitstop).

Anyway, you may as well try and beta it yourself - note at the moment it's only supports Windows and Intel Macs.

Edit: it appears my fairly long blarg (aka previous post) regarding the new Opera browser for Wii has wandered off somewhere. I may have to retype that at some point. Oh well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
All contents (C)2004-07 Rich Jeffery & Chrissey Harrison. Please ask permission before copying.