The rants of a constantly ticking mind, combined with a mess of reviews and obscure titling methods.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

"Well, don't be sad... 'cos 2 out of 3 ain't bad..."

...or so said my iPod about 5 minutes before my Java test. But what does it know? 78% is better than 2 out of 3!

Yes, I have succumbed to owning one of those terrible beasties - trend-setting and all that. At least I don't use the pack-in earbuds just yet, I like my discreteness. Anyway, that was one of the multiple prezzies I got for my birthday on Sunday (thanks M&D!).

Also in my pile of stuff:
* The Feeling - 12 Stops and Home
* NiGHTS Into Dreams... (Saturn)
* The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (NGC) + NGC-GBA cable
* Wii Play + Controller (Wii, obviously)

Also, £20 from my Aunt Susan & Uncle Michael, so thanks to them too.

Also, we tried out the Baba Indian Restaurant on Bretonside. If you know me, I (and the bunch) go to The Ganges across the road (mostly because *certain people* think it's cheaper because it's half price, but it's also twice as expensive). Go there, it's goooooo-oood (only if you're not sad enough to only eat the same curry. every. single. time.), and at £20 a head (including 2 bottles of beer each), you can't really complain.

Anyway, I'll blog about Frag Fests and birthday cakes and so on soon. Watch the skies!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
All contents (C)2004-07 Rich Jeffery & Chrissey Harrison. Please ask permission before copying.