The rants of a constantly ticking mind, combined with a mess of reviews and obscure titling methods.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

Mmm... I like coffee :) It aids the tired market researcher in his or her quest to survive 7 1/2 hours of mind-numbing boredom that is this project; the same project, in fact, as yesterday. But hey, it's not everyday you get paid 5.25 an hour to press the 'Y' key once every 4 minutes!

I've really got to start learning a new skill before I go back to Uni. It's either going to be C or Bass Guitar. Hmmm.... C..... Bass Guitar...... C....... Bass Guitar.....

I think both will be handy, and I'll probabky learn both eventually. But with C, I can take it to Uni as well. With Bass, I can't. However, I may get more enjoyment out of learning the bass than learning C. *shrug*

I haven't yet made any plans (as such) for New Years. Talk about leaving it to the last minute! Well, I'll explain.
A mate from home (Kelly) has her birthday falling on New Year's, so every year she throws a gargantuan party. Trouble is, the party invitations usually exclude another mate of mine (Mark). I went to Kel's last year (mostly because of Mark's girlfriend at the time who would rather be mopey than enjoy herself). This year, on the other hand, I'd like to spend time with the Markster, but nothing is planned. Therefore, I'll find out at 5 (when I finish work, hurrah!).

I think I'm getting better at drawing than I was. The sketches in my notebook are looking better than the first ones I did.

I wonder if a tune can be developed out of answering machines? I'm sure it's possible, but will it be any good? Who knows?

Ooh er, they're 'volentarily' laying off people for the day on my project. This means that they want us to leave to save everyone wasting the companies money by being here and not getting interviews. It'll turn compulsory methinks...

Yep, time has been called on the day. 2.15. bargain! :) I shall spend the day in town then, and browse the shops, exchange a present I bought for Chrissey which she got multiple times (in different formats), and then enjoy New Year's. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
All contents (C)2004-07 Rich Jeffery & Chrissey Harrison. Please ask permission before copying.