The rants of a constantly ticking mind, combined with a mess of reviews and obscure titling methods.

Monday, January 31, 2005

"I can't go back in there. It's all hating faces that I have to chop up with a machete!"

I find it strange that I type often yet unoften into this thing I call a blog. I don't see it as one, more a way to vent my spleen. Or something. :-/

Anyways, things that have happened recently:

* Saw piles of films: I Heart Huckabees, Oldboy, House Of Flying Daggers, Assault on Precinct 13, etc.

* Went to London (story coming in a mo)

* Planned coursework.

* and so on.

And, rating those films;

* I Heart Huckabees - If you like twisted humour (eg: Adaptation) then you'll love it! 4 stars!
* Old Boy - Dark, brooding, and totally enjoyable, but rather violent. 4 stars!
* Flying Daggers - Better than Crouching Tiger, good for what it is, but a little too airy fairy. 3 stars
* Assualt on Precinct 13 - Actiony mind dribble. Entertaining. 3 1/2 stars.

Meanwhile, going to London was a barrel of laughs IMHO. It was so entertaining it should have been a film. You can read about some of it here: http://wiki.termisoc.org/index.php/2005/01/26_-_The_Greater_London_Adventure

But right now I'm too tired to be wiki-ing, so I'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
All contents (C)2004-07 Rich Jeffery & Chrissey Harrison. Please ask permission before copying.